As part of our commitment to provide you with resources that help ensure your professional success in real estate, we’ve devoted lots of attention to the We Are the R campaign since January of 2012. As we continue to grow our REALTOR® advocacy efforts through this vehicle, we want you to remain aware of all of the campaign materials and tools available to you as a member.
Here is a summary of the features and resources available on WeAreTheR.com:
2. Home Search tab that you can share with your clients or access for use via a mobile device that taps straight into the MLS database.
3. Home buyer and seller testimonials that further explain and promote the REALTOR® role and value proposition. (Interested in getting involved? Put us in touch with your client at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think they could provide an excellent on-camera testimonial story)
4. We Are The R Blog that hosts information about the industry, home improvement projects-but most importantly- REALTOR® goodwill stories (when available) that showcase how Central Virginia REALTORS® are making a difference in the communities they serve. (Share your story with us at: http://rarealtors.com/news-events/news-room/ )
5. A Homeownership Advocacy page with a video, featuring 2013 RAR President Linda Terry, which informs consumers about ongoing REALTOR® efforts to fight for homeownership rights at the local, state, and national levels.
Keep sharing! Through website analytics, we know that the word is spreading and our audience is growing rapidly. This means that more and more consumers are being educated in the tremendous value that you bring to the home buying and selling process. Please help us, help you!
Here are a few suggestions to help get the word out and continue to grow our audience:
1. Visit the website and share the content with a link back to WeAreTheR.com.
2. Embed The Housing Interpreter on your website with this code (just copy and paste into a content box on the desired page):
<iframe width=”525″ height=”525″ src=”e.issuu.com/embed.html#0/2910538″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
3. Like WeAreTheR on Facebook and share your own industry tips and commentary. https://www.facebook.com/WeAretheR
4. Send us your REALTOR® Goodwill Story–What are you and/or your colleagues doing to improve the communities you serve? Nothing fancy, just send the facts; then we will call you and set up an interview. http://rarealtors.com/news-events/news-room/
5. Ask a client if they would agree to record a testimonial; then connect them to us and we will schedule and shoot the video. email@example.com